One-Pot Gluten-Free Keto Seafood & Meat, Egg Drop Soup.
Everyone loves soup, right? But as dieters, it is a bit difficult to find a soup which is allowed in low carb and keto especially it is a bit hard to find a delish and keto-approved soup recipe. Now, what should we do? Just chill and lets make a super delish One-Pot Gluten-Free Keto Seafood & Meat, Egg Drop Soup. It has a long name, isn’t it? Yeah just ignore the name. focus on the taste. This keto soup is super delish than it looks. Lets go….
One-Pot Gluten-Free Keto Soup is Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting, And Half Plate Diet. Simply It Is Suitable For Any Diet Plan. As you know this is a one-pot keto soup recipe. super delish and easy!
I have added some Italian seasoning if you don’t have it just skip it. still, this soup will taste good. Also, you can use any meat or seafood as your favour. If you do not prefer meat in your soup you can remove them from this keto soup recipe. Change or remove ingredients as your favour.
Don’t forget to add ginger, ginger has high resistance against diseases. Since we are having a hard time since Covid 19/ Coronavirus it will be a good decision to use herbs as much as you can to cook your meal these days. This soup is enough to serve 3 people or maybe four. Therefore you can enjoy your keto soup with your family.
Nutritions Of One-Pot Gluten-Free Keto Seafood & Meat, Egg Drop Soup. (Per Serving)
- Calories –533kcal
- Net Carb – 7.5g
- Protein – 50g
- Fat – 31g
Nutritions Of One-Pot Gluten-Free Keto Seafood & Meat, Egg Drop Soup. (Total)
- Calories –1599kcal
- Net Carb –22.7g
- Protein – 151g
- Fat – 93g
- 200g shrimps – 238 cal / 3g carb
- 200g cuttlefish – 165 cal/0g carb
- 100g Roasted chicken – 223 cal / 0g carb
- 100g roasted beef – 351 cal / 0g carb
- 4 cup chicken broth – 60 cal / 4.4g carb
- 1tsp garlic powder – 10 cal / 2g carb
- 1tsp chopped Ginger – 2cal / 0.1g carb
- 1/22 cup Broccoli – 27 cal/3g carb
- 1/4 cup chopped button mushroom – 11 cal / 1.2g carb
- 1/4 cup onion – 14 cal / 2.8g carb
- 2 Celeries diced – 14 cal / 1.8g carb
- 1/2 cup cabbage – 17 cal / 2.7g carb
- 3tbsp butter – 305 cal / 0g carb
- 1tsp paprika – 6 cal 0.4g carb
- 1tsp Pepper – 6 cal /0.9g carb
- 1tsp Salt/ Himalayan salt – 0 cal /0g carb
- 1 Bay leaf – 0 cal /0g carb
- 2 egg – 109 cal / 0.5g carb
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese powder – 40 cal / 0g carb
- 1tsp Italian seasoning powder – 0 cal / 0g carb
How to make One-Pot Gluten-Free Keto Seafood & Meat, Egg Drop Soup.
Clean and Cut cuttlefish into small round pieces
Clean shrimps and season both cuttlefish and shrimp using salt and pepper.
In a soup pot or similar large pot, melt butter and fry seasoned shrimp and cuttlefish.
While seafood is frying add onions, bay leaf, ginger, celery, garlic powder, button mushroom and temper all celery and onion until tender.
Now add roasted chicken and roasted beef into the cooking pot and cook all for another few minutes.
This smells so good now, it is time to add broccoli and cabbage into the cooking pot.
while all are cooking add paprika powder and Italian seasoning into it. stir all and mix well.
After a few minutes add chicken broth into the pot and stir well.
Okay, now it is time to add two eggs into the soup. Remember after you add eggs into the soup stir continuously for a minute.
Now you can see egg drops are floating on the soup, add parmesan cheese into our super delish soup now.
Finally, add Himalayan salt/salt and pepper to taste.
Heat to cook this well.
It will take like 45 minutes to cook this all well.
our super delish One-Pot Gluten-Free Keto Egg Drop Soup is now ready. Serve it while it is hot.
Share With Yummly