Low Carb Chocolate Brownie
Hey There! Today I Am Gonna Give You Another Easy Peasy Low Carb Recipe. And you will love this recipe for sure. This Low Carb Chocolate Brownie Recipe Is Most Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting and Half Plate Diet. This Low Carb Recipe Is Also Very Easy To Prepare. You Are Able To Cook And Eat This Meal Within 30 Minutes.
The Total Calories Of This Full Meal Is 329
Total Crab Is 14g
Okay, Let’s Start,
- 3 tablespoons of almond flour – 122 cal/ 4.5g carb
- 10g of butter – 72 cal/ 0g carb
- 1 Egg – 72 cal/ 0.4g carb
- 2 tablespoons of Dark chocolate chips(0% sugar) – 55 cal/ 6.1g carb
- Sweetener 10g. – 10 cal/ 2.7g carb
How to Make Low Carb Chocolate Brownie,
- Put 10g of butter and dark chocolate chips into a bowl and melt them in the microwave for 2 minutes or you can put the bowl in hot water and double boil both dark chocolate and butter.
- Then add the egg into the melted butter-chocolate mixture and mix all well.
- Now add 10g of sweetener and mix it for a few minutes.
- Finally, add 3 tablespoons of almond flour into the mixture and mix all well.
- Bake the brownies 4 minutes in the high heat in the microwave.