How to lose weight with half plate Diet?
How to lose weight with a simple diet plan and eating things you like?
Fed up with following difficult diet plans?
Want to lose weight but, It is hard to figure out where to start and how to start. Right?
Well. This simple change of your lifestyle will help you to burn your body fat easily. All you have to do is just make a small change to the way you eat. No need of any additional meal plans. Just eat half of your meal.
How to Start Half Plate diet plan?
However, Follow Bellow Guidelines Along With The Diet,
- Calculate Your Daily Calorie Intake now you have an idea about your daily calorie intake.
- If you ate 200g rice, 100g chicken and 80g beans per meal earlier. Now you are allowed to eat half of them,
- ex: If you ate 200g rice per meal earlier, after started the half plate diet plan you are allowed to eat 100g rice.
- If you ate 100g chicken per meal earlier, after started the half plate diet plan you are allowed to eat 50g chicken.
- If you ate 80g Beans per meal earlier, after started the half plate diet plan you are allowed to eat 40g Beans.
- Which means after started Half plate you are allowed to eat half from your usual meal.
- Avoid food with Carbohydrate as much as you can.
- Drink Water At Least 2 Litres Per Day.
- Avoid Sugar. If You Are Unable To Avoid Sugar Use An Artificial Sweetener Instead Of Sugar.
- Do Workouts For 20 Minutes Per Day At Least Twice A Week For Best Results.
- You Can Drink Coffee, Tea, Green Tea, And Water. Drink Coffee, Tea And Green Tea Without Sugar.
- Take a multivitamin along with the diet to avoid hair fallings.
Just with Half Plate, you will be able to lose weight more than you expected. Without complicating things, this is how you can eat healthier at home, at family functions, parties basically wherever and whenever.
You will definitely get hungry while the diet. Here a tip, When you get hungry at any time drink water. drinking water helps you to continue your diet smoothly.
As I said before it is simple. Key is to not be hungry, but stay satiated while eating the food you like. Try this