Super Delish & Easy Few Ingredients Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs.
If you are having a party with your keto and non-keto buddies, it is a bit difficult to choose a menu that goes with both keto and non-keto. You may have a thousand of meal ideas, but will everyone enjoy em as much as you? That is challenging! What will be the best and the easiest option? When I organize a party, and when it comes to meal, Devilled eggs are the first thing that comes into my mind. It is easy, Delish and the best thing is, it is all keto! Lets see how to make this Super Delish & Easy Few Ingredients Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs in my style!
Nutritions Of Super Delish & Easy Few Ingredients Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs. (Per Serving)
- Calories –83kcal
- Net Carb – 1g
- Protein – 5.5g
- Fat – 6.3g
Nutritions Of Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs. (Total)
- Calories –1006kcal
- Net Carb –12g
- Protein – 65g
- Fat –75g
- 6 large boiled eggs – 465 cal/ 3.4g carb
- 1/2 cup bacon – 187 cal/ 0.7g carb
- 2tbsp Shredded bell pepper – 6 cal / 1.3g carb
- 1tsp Paprika powder – 6 cal/ 0.4g carb
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise – 107 cal / 4.2g carb
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard – 3 cal / 0.1g carb
- 1/2 cup melted cheddar cheese – 228 cal / 1.7g carb
- 1/2 tsp pepper – 3cal / 0.4g carb
- Salt to taste – 0cal /0g carb
How to make Super Delish & Easy Few Ingredients Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs
- Peel eggs and cut in lo half lengthwise.
- Separate the yolks from egg whites carefully. Place egg yolks in a bowl and keep egg white aside.
- Fry and crumble the bacon
- Add paprika powder, Yellow mustard, Mayonnaise, Pepper and salt, to the bowl of egg yolks.
- Stir this well to combine. If you could use the beater or food processer, it will be much easier and smooth.
- Now add crumbled bacon into the mixture and stir well.
- Now you have the filling; lets make super-duper devilled eggs
- Finally, Spoon this filling into each half of egg whites.
- Pour the melted cheddar cheese on to the top of each egg.
- Sprinkle with shredded bell pepper.
- Super delish and easy Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs are now ready to serve.
A TiP From Bea-
If you fry the whole egg after boiling them, It will double the taste of this keto deviled eggs.
When you fry eggs, use left bacon grease to fry. Try it!