No-Noodle/No-Pasta Keto Lasagna
When you are craving lasagna, but it is not in your keto-friendly meal plans list. It is a nightmare, right? Is the only way to eat lasagna in keto by cheato(cheat)?? Nop, not any more. lets make super delish No-Noodle / No-Pasta Keto Lasagna with sugar-free marinara sauce. Delish and healthy!
How it tastes? I am sure You will tell me that after you had it.
This No-Noodle / No-Pasta Keto Lasagna Is Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting And Half Plate Diet. Simply It Is Suitable For Any Diet Plan. It Contains Very Low Carb Level Than Regular keto lasagna recipes. This Will Be The Best And Easy Keto Lasagna Recipe You Have Ever Had!
Just Go Through The Nutrition Info,
Nutritions of the full meal
- Calories – 1878kcal
- Net Carb – 20g
- Protein – 154g
- Fat – 129g
Nutrition Per serving
- Calories – 939kcal
- Net Carb – 10g
- Protein – 77g
- Fat – 65g
For the Meat Layers
- 200g Ground Chicken – 378 cal/ 0g carb
- 200g Ground Beef – 544 cal / 0g carb
- 2 tbsp of Butter – 204 cal / 0g carb
- 1/4 cup diced onion – 12 cal / 2.3g carb
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic – 4 cal / 0.9g carb
- 1/2 cup No sugar added marinara sauce – 40 cal / 5g carb
- Salt and pepper
For the cheese layers
- 1/4 cup Ricotta cheese – 86 cal / 3.2g carb
- 1 egg 63 cal / 0.3g carb
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning – 1 cal/ 0g carb
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic – 1 cal / 0g carb
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese – 366 ca / 2.5g carb
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese – 210 cal / 7g carb
How To Make No-Noodle / No-Pasta Keto Lasagna
Preheat the oven at 375F
Lets make meat layer for lasagna
Season the ground chicken and beef with salt and pepper before cook.
place a large pot on the cooker over medium-high heat, add butter into the poo and temper onion and garlic in it..
Now add ground beef and chicken and let cook.
after few minutes add no sugar marinara sauce and Stir well.
Remove the paste from the heat and set aside.
For the ricotta layer:
mix together the ricotta, eggs, Italian seasoning, garlic, and half of the parmesan cheese.
Lets assemble the lasagna
In a baking tray, layer half of the meat mixture in the bottom.
layer all of the ricotta mixture on top of the meat
Now place the rest of the meat mixture top of the ricotta mixture
Finish off by spreading the mozzarella and the remaining parmesan cheese on the top.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Take out from the oven and serve.
Now you can enjoy your delish keto lasagna!!