Low Carb Waffles.
This low carb waffle recipe will help to Lose weight and eat your favourite food at the same time.
Let’s see how to make this low carb waffles.
- 4 Eggs – 286 calories, 1.4g carbs
- 3 Tablespoons of artificial sweetener ( Not essential use if you like) – 7 calories, 0.9 carbs
- 1/2 Cup of Cream cheese – 406 calories, 6.4 Carbs
- 1 cup of Almond Flour – 648 Calories, 24g carbs
- 1/2 Tablespoons of vanilla – 6 calories, 0.3 Carb
How to make Low carb Waffles.
- Beat eggs for five minutes and add sweetener while beating.
- Again beat the cream cheese and add almond flour while beating.
- Now add the beaten eggs into the mixture and beat the mixture for another few minutes.
- Let the mixture sit for five minutes.
- After five minutes you can pour the mixture into the waffle maker.
- Cook waffles for 1 & 1/2 minutes.
- This recipe will enough to serve 10.
Total Calories – 1350
Total Carb – 34g
Total Fat – 115g
As I mentioned earlier this meal is enough for 10 people. Therefore total calorie limit 1350 should be divided into 10 when you calculate the calorie limit.
Therefore calorie intake of one person will be 135.5 (1350/100)
Just try it and let me know how was it.