Looking For More Low Carb Recipes? Why Not, We Dieters Always Looking For Low Carb Recipes. Well, this Low carb Mushrooms Soup Recipes Is For You.
Is it a low carb recipe? Of course, It is!
The Total Calories Of This Full Meal Is 264
Total Crab Is 12g
Okay, Let’s Start
- 100g of mushrooms – 28cal / 5.3g carb
- Vegetables broth 200 ml – 12cal / 2g carb
- salt 1/4 teaspoon – 0 cal / 0g carb
- pepper 1/2 teaspoon – 3cal / 0.7 carb
- 10g of chopped onion – 4cal/ 1g carb
- 2 chopped Garlic cloves – 9 cal/ 2g carb
- 1 egg – 72 cal / 0.4 carb
- 1 teaspoon of butter – 34 cal / 0g carb
- 2 tablespoons of Heavy cream – 102 cal / 0.8g carb
How to make Low Carb Mushroom soup:
Heat Frying pan and add the butter.
When the butter melted add Chopped mushrooms, onion and garlic to the pan.
Temper all of them until it gets light brown.
Now add vegetable broth and cook for a few minutes.
When the mushrooms are cooked well, Take half of them and blend.
Then add all the blended mushroom mixture into that soup and mix all well.
Cook this for few minutes and add 2 tablespoons of heavy cream. Stir well altogether.
Finally, add the egg and mix again.
Now your low carb mushroom soup is ready to serve.