Low Carb Keto Lemongrass Chicken
Are you chicken lover? If your answer is yes, you will love this Low Carb Keto Lemongrass Chicken recipe!
This Low Carb Keto Lemongrass Chicken Is Most Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, And Intermittent Fasting And Also Half Plate Diet. This Low Carb Recipe Is Very Easy To Prepare. Just Try It And Let Me Know How Was It.
The Total Calories Of This Full Meal Is 1170
Total Crab Is 14g
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs (skin on/off) cut into bite-size – 856 cal / 0.4g carb
- ½ Stalk of lemongrass (using only bottom white part) – 1 cal / 0.3g carb
- minced 4 Cloves garlic – 18 cal / 4g carb
- minced 2 Thai chilli – 2 cal / 0.5g carb
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced – 21 cal / 4.8g carb
- 2 Tbs. avocado oil – 248 cal / 0g carb
- salt to taste – 0 cal / 0 carb
For the Sauce (mix in a bowl, adjust to taste)
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce – 13 cal / 1.3 carb
- 2 tbsp sweetener – 10cal / 2.7g carb
- ¼ tsp pepper – 1 cal / 0.4g carb
How to make Low Carb Keto Lemongrass Chicken
Heat the frying pan over high heat and add avocado oil.
Cook the chicken in avocado oil until it gets golden brown.
Remove excess oil (if any) from pan leaving only 1-2 tbsp to keep cooking with.
Add lemongrass, garlic, chilli and onion into the pan.
Stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until you can smell the aroma.
Add in sauce and stir fry until the sauce gets thick and the chicken coated evenly with sauce, about 1 minute.
Enjoy your meal!