Low Carb Instant Pot Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Craving a creamy soup?
Well, lets see…. what about a cheesy broccoli soup? An instant pot cheesy broccoli soup!
This soup is suitable for OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting And Half Plate Diet. Simply It Is Suitable For Any Diet Plan. it contains very low carb level, therefore, anyone can eat this without breaking their diet. Especially for those who are doing keto, Trust me, this soup will be a super hit of your menus.
Net carb 14.2g
- 1 cup chicken broth – 15 cal / 1.1g carb
- 1 cup chopped broccoli – 55 cal / 6.1g carb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil – 119 cal / 0g carb
- 1 tbsp butter – 102 cal / 0g carb
- 1 tsp onion powder – 8 cal / 1.5g carb
- 1tsp garlic powder – 3 cal/0.5g carb
- 1/2 tsp Paprika powder – 3 cal/ 0.2g carb
- 1/4 tsp oregano – 1 cal / 0.1g carb
- 1/2 tsp Cornstarch – 5cal / 1.g carb
- 1/2 cups heavy cream(whipped)- 204 cal / 1.6g carb
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese – 228 cal /1.7g carb
- salt & pepper to taste
How to make Low Carb Instant Pot Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Before making the soup Place the Instant Pot on the saute mode. Add 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
Add broccoli, paprika, Oregano, Onion powder garlic powder salt and pepper to the pot. Stir all well.
Now add the chicken broth and Place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the pot.
Cook this for four minutes on Manual, High-Pressure Cooking.
While our soup is cooking, melt the butter in a bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch to the butter and stir constantly.
The instant pot will indicate when the soup has cooked, now release the steam and keep it on the saute mode.
Then Open the pot and add the cheddar cheese and heavy cream into it.
Now add the butter and cornstarch mixture to the soup. This will thicken up the soup.
Keep the Instant Pot on saute mode for a few minutes until the cheese has melted and
Your Low Carb Instant Pot Broccoli And Cheddar Soup is now ready.
You can eat your soup, or if you don’t like to eat broccoli that way Puree broccoli in a food processor.