Low Carb Pan Fried Chicken And Veg Mix
Hey there! Today I am gonna give you an easy peasy Low Carb Recipe. This Low Carb Pan Fried Chicken And Veg Mix recipe is most suitable for OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting and also Half Plate diet plan. Actually, this low carb recipe is suitable for any diet plan. Also, this menu is very easy to prepare. You are able to cook and eat this Meal within 30 minutes.
The total Calories of this full meal is 1075
Total Crab is 26.3g
Okay, let’s start,
- Chicken breast 150g – 248 cal/ 0g carb
- 1 medium-size Zucchini – 33 cal/ 5.8g carb
- 1 medium-size carrot – 16 cal/ 3.8g carb
- Cabbage 50g – 0 cal/ 0.1g carb
- Beans 50g – 18 cal/3.9g carb
- Butter 20g – 143 cal/ 0g carb
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil – 119 cal/ 0g carb
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil – 240 cal/ 0g carb
- 1 Tablespoon of tomato sauce – 8 cal/ 1.2g carb
- Peanuts 15g – 88 cal/3.2g carb
- 1 Tablespoon of sesame seeds – 45 cal/ 2.1g carb
- Avocado 1/2 – 117 cal – 6.2g
Before start cooking,
- Chop the chicken into small pieces
- Slice Zucchini, Carrot, Cabbage, and Beans into small pieces
Let’s Prepare your Low Carb Pan Fried Chicken And Veg Mix meal!
Pour both olive oil and butter into the frying pan and add chopped chicken breast, and fry until it gets golden brown. when the chicken pieces got golden brown, add Sliced Zucchini, Carrot, Cabbage, and Beans into the frying pan.
Cook them on low heat for a few minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce and mix well. Let a few more minutes to cook.
once the vegetables are cooked well, Put them on to the serving plate and garnish with sliced Avacado, sesame seeds and peanuts.
Now, What? are you kidding me? Just eat your delicious low-carb meal.