Low Carb Chicken & Tomato Salad
Well, What is today special?
What should I say? Another Low Carb Recipe? Yeah, it is!
This Low Carb Chicken And Tomato salad Recipe Is Most Suitable For Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting. Actually, This Low Carb Recipe Is Suitable For who are looking for low carb recipes. Also, This Menu Is Very Easy To Prepare.
The Total Calories Of This Full Meal Is 516
Total Crab Is 23g
Okay, Let’s Start,
- Chicken breast 100g – 165 cal / 0g carb
- 50g of cauliflower – 12 cal / 2.1g carb
- 50g of broccoli – 18 cal / 3.6g carb
- Zucchini – 33 cal / 5.8g carb
- 50g of cabbage – 12 cal / 2.8g carb
- 10 cherry tomatoes-31cal / 6.6g carb
- 10g of pomegranate seeds – 8 cal / 1.9g carb
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil – 239 cal / 0g carb
- Pepper & Salt to taste
Chop the chicken breast into small pieces.
Boil Cauliflower and broccoli.
Chop zucchini and cabbage.
How to Prepare Low Carb Chicken And Tomato salad
Add olive oil into the pan and put the chopped chicken breast into the pan.
When chicken pieces get brown add the boiled broccoli and cauliflower, chopped cabbage and zucchini to it.
Add pepper and salt as your favour.
Finally, put the chicken salad into the serving plate and serve with pomegranate and Cherry tomato