Low carb Cheesy Bacon Fat Bombs
How Can I make a super delicious cheesy fat bomb within half an hour? No idea? Here is the solution, Low carb Cheesy Bacon Fat Bombs!
This Cheesy Bacon Fat Bombs are Most Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting And Also Half Plate Diet. This Menu Is Very Easy To Prepare. It will keep you away from carbs and hunger at the same time…
The Total Calories Of This Full Meal Is 1769
Total Crab Is 9g
Total protein is 171g
Total fat is 117g
Okay, Let’s Start,
- 10 slice of Bacon – 538 cal / g carb
- 450 Ground chicken – 851 cal / 0g carb
- 120g Mozzarella Cheese – 360 cal /2 .6g carb
- 1tsp of Garlic powder – 10 cal / 2.3g carb
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder – 3 cal / 0.6g carb
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder – 4 cal / 0.9g carb
- 1/2 tsp Salt – 0 cal / 0g carb
- 1/2 tsp pepper – 3 cal / 0.7g carb
How to prepare Low carb Cheesy Bacon Fat Bombs
Preheat Oven at 400°
In a bowl mix ground chicken, garlic powder, paprika powder, pepper, onion powder and salt together.
Make 10 equal balls from this mixture
Cut 10 equal cheese cubes from the mozzarella cheese bar
Now, Shape the ground chicken mixture around each cheese cube carefully.
now you got 10 cheese stuffed meatballs
Finally, Take a meatball and Wrap the whole meatball with one bacon slice, do the same for the rest of them.
Cook this yummy cheesy fat bombs in the oven for 20 minutes