Low Carb Braised Pork Belly With Almond Bread⠀⠀⠀⠀
Fed up Of eating the same thing while dieting? Wanna change? Lets make something different and yummy! How about Braised pork belly with almond bread? Actually it is low carb Braised pork belly with almond bread.
This low carb Braised pork belly with almond bread meal Is Most Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, And Intermittent Fasting And Also Half Plate Diet. This Low Carb Recipe Is Very Easy To Prepare. Just Try It And Let Me Know How Was It.
The Total Calories Of This Full Meal Is 1408
Total Crab Is 14g
- 400g pork belly – 1168 cal/ 0g carb
- 1 tbsp of olive oil for brushing – 119 cal/ 0g carb
- Chinese five-spice powder – 0cal / og carb
- salt – 0 cal/ 0g carb
- pepper – 3cal/ 0.7g carb
- 1 cups of chicken stock – 86 cal/ 8.5g carb
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos – 5 cal/ 1g carb
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar – 3cal / 0.1g carb
- 1 dried star anise – 0cal / 0.1g carb
- 1 cinnamon stick – 2 cal / 0.5g carb
- 2 garlic cloves peeled – 9 cal / 2g carb
- 10g of chillies – 12 cal / 0.6g carb
Recipe for low carb almond bread: almond flour bread
How to make Low Carb Braised Pork Belly
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Set the pork belly strips on a foil-lined baking sheet skin side down.
Brush all sides with olive oil then brush with Chinese five-spice powder.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roast the seasoned pork for 20 minutes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Now add the rest of the ingredients in a pot.
Bring to a boil then lower the heat to a simmer.
When the meat is done, remove from the oven and cut them in squares then add to the pot.
Cook for 1 hr. Add salt to taste.
When the meat is soft, turn the heat high and the sauce will continue to thicken and reduce.
Enjoy yummy Braised Pork Belly with almond bread!