Low Carb Batter Fried Chicken With Avocado
Chicken and avocado is an extraordinary combination.
If you are a meat lover this recipe is absolutely for you.
This Low Carb batter-fried chicken with avocado dish Recipe Is Most Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting And Also Half Plate Diet. This recipe Is Very Easy To Prepare. You Will Be Surprised When You Teased It For The First Time. It Is Delicious Than Even You Think.
The Total Calories Of This Full Meal Is 1401
Total Crab Is 17g
Okay, Let’s Start,
- 2 chicken legs with skin – 949cal/ 0g carb
- 1 Egg – 54cal/ 0.3g carb
- 50g of Cauliflower – 12cal/ 2.1g carb
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour – 81cal / 3g carb
- 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs – 27cal/ 4.9 carb
- 1/4 cup of avocado – 58cal/ 3.1 carb
- 2 tablespoons of tomato juice – 5 cal/ 1.1g carb
- 20g of grated mozzarella cheese – 60 cal / 0.4g carb
- 20g of butter – 143 cal/ 0g carb
- Salt – 0cal/0g carb
- pepper – 3cal / 0.7g carb
- Paprika or chilli powder – 6 cal/ 1.2g carb
- herbs – 2cal/ 0.3g carb
How to make Low Carb batter-fried chicken with avocado dish
Marinate the chicken pieces for 30 minutes with pepper, salt, herbs and paprika or chilli powder.
Put the egg into a bowl and beat well. add salt and pepper to taste.
Dip chicken in egg mixture, then place it in the Almond flour, a few pieces at a time. Turn to coat.
Then dip the chicken in egg mixture again and place it in bread crumbs.
Now fry the chicken in frying pan with butter
boil the cauliflower
Place the chicken and cauliflower in the baking tray and add tomato juice and cheese on the top.
Bake for 15 minutes in the oven.