Keto Spicy Roasted Meat & Pasta Casserole.
Craving something spicy, but cheesy & also easy? Is there such a recipe? Yeap, there is Keto Spicy Roasted Meat & Pasta Casserole. Easy, cheesy &spicy!
And you can use this recipe to impress your non-keto partner. Yeah, this recipe is enough for both of you. Enjoy love birds!
Well if you don’t have a partner? Hey You lucky sweet pie, Eat a half by yourself and freeze the other half for yourself. You won’t regret it!
Nutritions Of Keto Spicy Roasted Meat & Pasta Casserole. (Per Serving)
- Net Calories –812.5kcal
- Net Carb – 9.4g
- Protein – 147.5g
- Fat – 89g
Nutritions of Keto Pasta Casserole. (Total)
- Net Calories –1625kcal
- Net Carb – 18.8g
- Protein – 295g
- Fat – 178g
- 400g Chicken breast (shredded or roasted) – 660cal / 0g carb
- 400g Ground beef (Pre-cooked) -1088cal / 0g carb
- 1tsp Garlic powder – 10cal / 2g carb
- 1tsp Italian Seasonings(not necessary) -2cal / 0.2g carb
- 1/4 cup Ranch – 258cal / 3.5g carb
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded) – 336 cal / 2.5g carb
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded) – 288 cal / 1.7g carb
- Broccoli1 cup1 cup – 27 cal / 3g carb
- 1 cups of cabbage – 17 cal / 2.7g carb
- 1 cup of spinach – 7 cal 0.4g carb
- 1/tsp of pepper – 3 cal / 0.4g carb
- 1tsp of paprika powder – 6 cal / 0.4g carb
- Salt to taste – 0 cal /0g carb
- 1 cup of Keto Pasta * – 303 cal – 2g carb
*Keto pasta is a three ingredients recipe. If you are not interested in pasta, you can ignore pasta and continue the recipe. Pasta is not necessary.
Find Keto pasta Recipe here,
How to make Keto Spicy Roasted Meat & Pasta Casserole?
Preheat the oven to 375F
Wash cabbage, broccoli & spinach and drain all before cook.
Chop cabbage into small pieces and remember not to shred.
Cut broccoli into frosts.
Place a pot of water on cooker and bring to a boil, Place broccoli, & cabbage and Boil for 2 minutes.
Now, Mix the Roasted or shredded chicken, Pre-cooked ground beef, drained spinach, broccoli, cabbage, ranch, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, pepper, paprika powder, salt and half of the shredded cheeses in a large bowl.
Stir all until mixed well.
Then place the mixture into a casserole dish Or a baking tray.
Finally, add remaining shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses as a topping.
Bake this for about 15 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Yummy keto casserole is ready now Enjoy with your loving ones!