Creamy Keto Japanese Cheesecake
Are You A Cheesecake Lover? Me Too. But will it break my diet?
Well, This Low Carb Creamy Keto Japanese Cheesecake Won’t Break Your Diet. Now You Can Eat What You Love Without Breaking Your Diet.
I Know We Love Cheesecake. But Remember This Creamy Keto Japanese Cheesecake is Just A Snack. Therefore do not eat whole cheesecake at once.
The Total Calories Of This Full Meal Is 2649
Total Crab Is 41g
- 1 pack Philadelphia Cream Cheese (226g) – 791 cal/12.5g carb
- 6 eggs (separate yolks and white) – 326 cal / 1.6g carb
- 3/4 cups (12 tbsp) sweetener (split into half) – 60 cal /16g carb
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese – 168 cal / 1.2g carb
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese – 210 cal / 7g carb
- 1/3 cup butter – 997 cal / 0.1g carb
- 1/4 cup heavy cream – 102 cal / 0.8g carb
- 1 tsp vanilla – 12 cal / 0.5g carb
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (split into half, which is equivalent to 1/2 tbsp) – 3cal / 0.8 carb
- pinch of salt – 0 cal / 0g carb
How to make Creamy Keto Japanese Cheesecake
Bring all the ingredients into room temperature.
Preheat oven at 300F.
Grease and line bottom and sides of an 8-inch pan. Line of the sides of the pan should be at least extended by 2 inches from the rim. Set Aside.
Prepare a bowl that is warm or place the bowl in a hot towel (be careful in doing this to avoid burns) or simply use a double broiler if you have one.
Microwave cream cheese for 15 secs.
Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheese and microwave for 15-30 secs or until slightly melted.
Warm cream and butter (microwave for 15 -30 secs or until warm. Combine/Mix all cheese until it is completely incorporated.
It can be rubbery or stringy- make sure to keep the bowl warm.
Add egg yolks in 3 batches – stir thoroughly – you will notice the batter is getting smooth.
Add half of the sugar and salt, stir. Add butter, stir then add cream, stir. Add 1/2 tbsp lemon juice and vanilla- stir/mix until batter is smooth. Set aside.
Beat eggs whites (with 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice) until frothy. Add remaining sugar. Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Get 1/3 of the meringue and gently mix it to the yolk/cheese batter.
Take another 1/3 of the meringue and gently cut and fold it to the batter. Do the same to the rest of the meringue.
Pour cheesecake batter to the pan. Gently Tap pan to release air/bubbles.
Bake water bath for 90 mins or until the top is golden brown.
Remove the water bath pan and leave the cheesecake inside the oven with its door slightly open.
Remove cheesecake when it’s cool.