Keto Crispy Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Bomb.
Looking for something crispy, and also creamy? Also extra spicy? What about a super delish Keto Crispy Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Bomb? Less than 1 point of carbs in each bomb. It is totally keto and healthy!
This super delish Keto Crispy Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Bombs are Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting, And Half Plate Diet. Simply It Is Suitable For Any Diet Plan. It is not just a b0omb, It is a fat bomb!
Don’t forget to Ware a pair of gloves while cleaning and cutting Jalapeno.
Nutritions Of Keto Crispy Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Bomb. (Per Serving)
- Calories –85kcal
- Net Carb – 0.9g
- Protein – 4g
- Fat –7.5g
Nutritions Of Keto Crispy Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Bomb. (Total)
- Calories –1360kcal
- Net Carb –15.8g
- Protein – 63g
- Fat – 116g
- 8 Jalapenos (cut into half) – 32 cal / 4.1g carb
- mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup(shredded) – 168 cal / 1.2g carb
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded) – 228 cal / 1.7g carb
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese – 406 cal / 6.4g carb
- 2tbsp Butter – 204 cal /0g carb
- 1/2 cup ground chicken – 120 cal /0g carb
- 1tsp onion powder – 4 cal /0.8g carb
- 1tbsp minced garlic – 4 cal / 0.9g carb
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon – 187 cal / 0.7g carb
- Salt to taste – 0 cal / 0g carb
- 1/2tsp Italian season(Not essential) -2 cal/ 0g carb
Instructions to make Keto Crispy Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Bomb.
Before starting, Preheat the oven at 400F.
Season the ground chicken using salt, and Italian season.
Add 2tbsp of butter to the frying pan and bring it to the medium heat.
Add chopped bacon into the pan and cook it for few minutes. Now add seasoned ground chicken to the pan and cook until all get brown. Keep aside to chill this.
In a mixing bowl, mix melted cream cheese, minced garlic, onion powder, and cheddar cheese.
Now fill half of each jalapeno halves with this cheese mixture. And fill the remaining half with chicken and bacon mixture. Simply, Use the cheese mixture as the first layer and apply the chicken and bacon mixture on the top of the cheese mixture.
Lay a foil paper on a baking tray and place these jalapeno halves on it
Finally, spread shredded mozzarella cheese on the top of each jalapeno halves as the third and the final layer.
Bake this for 15 minutes until jalapeno halves get softened.
Super delish and creamy jalapeno popper fat bombs are now ready to serve.
Enjoy with your loving ones.