Gluten-Free Keto Blueberry Cheese Cupcake
Are You A Cheesecake Lover? Me Too. But Will It Break My Diet? Well, This gluten-free keto blueberry cheese cupcake Won’t Break Your Diet. Satisfy your sweet tooth with having what You Love Without Breaking Your Diet.
This gluten-free keto blueberry cheese cupcake Recipe Is Most Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting And Half Plate Diet. Simply It Is Suitable For Any Diet Plan. Plus this is a healthy snack recipe for who like to eat healthy and yummy foods.
I Know We Love Cheesecake. But Remember This Keto Cheesecake Is Just A Snack. Therefore Do Not Eat all cheese cupcakes At Once. Take it as a sweet treat to your sugar cravings.
Nutritions gluten-free keto blueberry cheese cupcake. (Per Serving)
- Calories –140kcal
- Net Carb – 6g
- Protein – 3g
- Fat – 14g
Nutritions gluten-free blueberry cheese cupcake. (Total)
- Calories –2100kcal
- Net Carb – 100g
- Protein – 55g
- Fat – 213g
- Almond flour 1 cup
- 3tbsp of crushed pecans
- Butter ¼ cup
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of monk fruit sweetener or you can use any other sweetener you prefer
- 1 Cup of blueberries
- 1tsp of lemon juice
- 2tbsp of monk fruit sweetener
Lets make the crust
- In a mixing bowl mix, almond flour, 3 tablespoons of crushed pecans and 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Mix this until all combined well
- Ready a cupcake tray and line with15 cupcake liners
- place the crust mixture into cupcake liners
- Bake this at 350 for 5 minutes.
Now the gluten-free cheesecake crust is ready, Lets make keto cheesecakes
- Take cream cheese to room temperature
- In a mixing bowl, mix 2 cups cream cheese,2 eggs,1 tbsp of vanilla extract, 2 tbsp of lemon juice & 1/2 cup of monk fruit sweetener or sweetener you prefer.
- Distribute this cheesecake batter on to all 15 baked cheesecake crusts evenly.
- Bake this for at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Let sit for 30 minutes in the cupcake pan after removing from the oven.
- Cheesecakes are ready.
Lets make the Topping
- add blueberries, lemon juice and sweetener into a saucepan
- Cook this for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Drizzle on cheesecake and let them cool on the fridge.