Easy No Bean Keto Chili
Are You Looking for an easy no bean keto chili recipe to make, with using fewer ingredients?
Craving for a supper delicious chili and can’t resist it any more?
Lets See…. Now what?
Lets make super delicious No Bean Keto Chili using fewer ingredients.
This Keto chili is Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting And Half Plate Diet. Simply It Is Suitable For Any Diet Plan. It Contains Very Low Carb Level than regular chili recipes. This will be the best and easy keto chili recipe you have ever had!
Just go through the nutrition info, you will be super excited when you see it!
- Calories – 1058kcal
- Net Carb – 9g
- Protein – 61g
- Fat – 61g
- 4 tbsp butter – 408 cal / 0g carb
- 1/2 bell pepper – 16 cal / 3.1g carbs
- 200g ground beef – 544 cal / 0g carbs
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce – 7 cal / 1.2g carbs
- 1/2 cup of spinach – 21 cal / 1.2g carbs
- 1/4 of a medium onion – 10 cal / 2.1g carbs
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese – 42 cl / 1.4g carbs
- 1tsp Paprika – 3 cal / 0.2g carb
- 1tsp chili flakes – 3 cal / 0.3g carbs
- salt to taste
How to make No Bean Keto Chili
Add 4tbs of butter to a frying pan and heat. Add ground beef and cook it until the meat gets soften.
When beef cooked well, add onion and peppers, chili flakes, paprika, salt, and let it cook for another few minutes.
Add tomato sauce to the pan and stir well.
Cook this for another 5 to 10 minutes.
Add spinach and then add parmesan cheese shortly.
Let it simmer till looks like spinach is ready.
That’s it. Your One-pot No bean Keto chilli is ready to serve.