Cauliflower Garlic Bread
Shall we eat garlic bread tonight? Wait, Bread? are you kidding?
Nope. you heard it, I mean it.
Well, this garlic bread is totally for dieters! Yeah, it is a low carb garlic bread recipe!
The Total Calories Of This Full Meal Is 1380
Total Crab Is 56g
One bread is enough for 2 people. Therefore,
Calories and carbohydrate per serving is,
690 cal & 28g carb
- 3 cups of cauliflower rice – 86 cal / 15g carb
- 5 Garlic cloves -22 cal / 5g carb
- Parmesan Cheese 1 – 84 cal / 2.8g carb
- Salt 1 tsp – 0 cal / 0g carb
- Almond flour 1 1/4 cup – 811 cal / 30g carb
- Baking powder 1 tbsp – 2 cal / 1.3g carb
- Thyme Hubs /Origani Hubs 1 tbsp – 1 cal / 0.2g carb
- Pasley 1 tbsp – 5 cal / 0.2g carb
- Butter 3 tbsp – 305 cal / 0g carb
- 6 medium eggs – 63 cal / 0.3g carb
How to make Cauliflower Garlic Bread:
Great the cauliflower and, and put it in a bowl
Put the bowl microwave for 3/4 minutes.
After 3/4 minutes take the cauliflower out and put on a clean kitchen towel.
squeeze the towel to remove water from the cauliflower.
Separate the egg whites and yolks.
Beat the egg whites well until it gets thick.
Add almond flour, melted butter, salt, cheese, chopped garlic and everything else to the egg yolk. Beat this mixture well.
Now add Cauliflower and half of the whites and Fold well.
Add the rest of egg whites and stir well.
Now, Put the mixture into the bread tray.
Preheat the oven at 350 degrees and bake the bread for 50 minutes.