How to lose weight in 7 days?
What is your actual size?
Small, Medium or Large?
XL, 2XL, 3XL or 4XL or upper?
Well, you may have various answers, some may say small and some may say over than 4XL. If your answer is small, oh you are lucky! but, you have to maintain your body right?
Okay, what if your size is 4XL or upper? Are you unlucky? No never! You are just chubby. Maybe you are a chubby one from your birth or maybe after. Maybe after the marriage or after you had your child.
Well, you should know some reasons are out of your league but some are not! It doesn’t matter how it happened. But it matters how you are gonna deal with it.
Your friends are laughing at you and calling you fatty, piggy and many more. Yes, I know the pain. Once I was there. But not anymore. Today I am not a fatty or a piggy but a sexy!
I really don’t believe in miracles. But, sometimes it happens!
Get ready for a miracle! This will change your entire future for sure!
Let’s start dieting.
There are hundreds of diet plans in the world. You may have tried some of them already. But still no results?
Remember everything has a process and the right time. All you have to do is find the right time to start your diet plan.
If you are new to dieting I strongly recommend you to start from the beginning. Your first step will be half plate. All you have to do is eat only half of your plate and avoid sugar. It will be much help if you could avoid high carb foods. And you must drink water as much as you can. At least two to three litres per day. Click here to know more about the half plate. Stick with this diet plan at least for two weeks. Remember to check your weight at the end of every week. If you lost 2Kg or more at the end of the week you can continue Half plate diet plan as a long term diet plan.
If you couldn’t satisfy with the results after two weeks of half-plate diet plan, you are ready to upgrade your diet plan. Now you can shift to intermittent fasting. Only you have to do is pick a fasting and eating window that works best for you and take the plunge. Click here to know what intermittent fasting means. Intermittent fasting would lower your weight faster than the half plate. You can do this diet for a few months to archive your goal weight. Remember avoid sugar and high carb foods to get the best results. And you must drink water as much as you can. At least two to three litres per day.
Getting results slower than expected? you can change your diet plan to OMAD plan. Simply OMAD means “ONE MEAL A DAY”. OMAD is a form of intermittent fasting. In OMAD diet you are allowed to eat only one hour and fast for 23 hours. Click here to know what OMAD is.
If you are looking for more you can upgrade your diet plan to Keto. The Keto Diet Is A Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet. It Helps To Lower Blood Sugar And Insulin Levels And Shifts The Body’s Metabolism Away From Carbs And Towards Fat And Ketones. Click here to know what Keto is.
Well, another most effective diet plan is Keto-OMAD plan. Keto–OMAD Is A Combination Of Keto Diet And OMAD Diet. Which Means You Would Have One Keto Meal Within Your Eating Window And Fast For The Rest Of The Day.
Before starting any diet plan read bellow instructions carefully and keep them in your mind.
- Always start from the beginning.
- Step 01 – Half plate
- Step 02 – Intermittent Fasting
- Step 03 – OMAD or Keto Or you can start even Keto-OMAD
- Drink water as much as you can. Drinking water will help you to avoid gastritis.
- Use pure coconut oil to fry.
- When you getting hungry while your fasting time drink water, tea without milk or sugar and coffee without sugar. And if you could drink green tea it will be much help to lose weight fast.
- Hair falling is a common issue happens while dieting. You can use a multivitamin along with the diet to avoid hair fallings. Also, eat more fresh green colour vegetables while dieting.
- Measure your calorie intake per day and cut the calorie amount as required in the diet plan. But remember. Do not reduce your daily calorie limit more than the required calorie limit. It will cause to loos skin.
- While the diet if you feel like that your weight is not reducing for a while, break your diet plan and eat more than your calorie limit for three to seven days. After that, you can continue your diet and start to lose weight again.
- Do 20 minutes of workout at least twice a week for best results.
- Always try to eat fresh vegetables as much as you can.
- Stick with your calorie limit even after you have archived your goal weight. It will help to maintain your weight properly.
Let’s start the diet, Good luck!